»

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lily


Lily

What a busy life. She is wearing out the knees in her pants and her mom and dad. She is now standing by herself for 10 seconds or more, but she chickens out when it comes time to actually make a step forward. She is also very busy getting into everything that she can reach. Man it is tough having a tall baby, soon I am going to run out of places to put things. She is also talking a ton. Her first word of course was DaDa, and later she learned to say MaMa, BuhBye, Baby, PaPa, and if you are really lucky Piggys. She is loving the whole eating buisness and thinks life is grand when she gets to eat. Michael and I try to keep her eating good healthy foods and everyone else thinks its great to feed her everything I won't give her, especially Papa. What a spoiled but happy girl.

1 comments:

The Wards said...

She is soooo cute! What a great smile. I can tell that you two adore her and have so much fun being parents. Unfortunately, once they start climbing you have to start moving things again! Yes, I know what you mean about feeling good about getting the simple things done. Just when I start cleaning Thayne seems to want my attention more than ever! Oh well, I love playing with him. It only gets better each day!